Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to heidihobbie-gluten free!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my new blog!  I want to get a few things out of the way and then we can get started! I will do my very best to make sure any recipes or instructions I give here are accurate.  I will not be responsible for ANY outcome whether it is positive or negative.  I don't accept credit or blame.  I want to share what has and has not worked for us, and I will use brand names whenever necessary, but feel free to use whatever brands you want.  After all, this has to work for you too as it is just as much your journey as it is mine.  I just want to offer all the information I can to as many people as I can and hopefully help someone and at least make everyone else smile!  So become a follower, comment, and join in this exciting journey of life gluten free!

No comments:

Post a Comment